From the Listed Buildings schedule Tameside MBC.

Audenshaw Lodge. The date 1774 is inscribed on the left Gable. Flemish and header bond brick with graduated stone slate roof. There is a double central staircase plan with the two stories and it has later additions to left and rear. The central bay it is slightly advanced. Eaves cornice. Central 8 panelled door in pilasters and cornice head with overlight and a later larger classical surround. The plankings around bows are additions and have tripartite sashes curved on plan, sill bands and eaves cornices. Three first floor sash windows (16 and 12 pane) under flat gauged brick arches with stone keys, the centre scrolled (one window replaced by twentieth century casement). Gable chimney stacks. There is a small central dormer window. There are two bay nineteenth-
century additions to the left. The interior has six panel doors and a staircase with turned up balusters and column newels.